EO-Flux Pen FA-334
DIN EN61190-1-1: (IEC OR/L0) or type 2.1.3.A under ISO 9454
Plastic sleeve with pressure metering system with 8 ml volume, available in PE-pouch of 10 pcs. (minimum purchase)
|Appearance:||colourless to bright yellow, clear liquid|
|Solids content:||3.0 wt% (about 24 g/L)|
|Density at 20 °C:||0.800 (± 0.003) g/mL|
|Acid number:||18 mg to 21 mg KOH/g|
|Solvents:||Mixture of monohydric alcohols|
|Flash point:||12 °C|
Customer added value
- Good wetting and evaporation
- Good soldering properties
- Broad process window
- Transport- and storage-safe even in winter
- Test under ‘house standard’ passed, thus low risk of flux residues
- Broad application possibilities
- Easy handling
- No spilling and dripping of the flux while using
- Fast and cost-efficient rework
- Flux with low solids content
Practice has shown that with proper application, the washing of circuit boards soldered with this flux can be largely dispensed with.
Questions about our products?
We will advise you by phone 06123 / 7046-0.