EO-Flux Pen FA-4004
Type 2.2.3.A according to ISO 9454
Plastic sleeve with pressure metering system with 8 ml volume, available in PE-pouch of 10 pcs. (minimum purchase)
|Appearance:||Colorless, yellowish colored, clear ﬂuid|
|Density at 20 °C:||0.797 (± 0.003) g/mL|
|Acid number:||24 mg – 27 mg KOH/g|
|Flash Point:||12° C|
Customer added value
- Good wetting and evaporation
- Good soldering properties
- Broad process window
- Transport- and storage-safe even in winter
- Test under ‘house standard’ passed, thus low risk of flux residues
- Broad application possibilities
- Easy handling
- No spilling and dripping of the flux while using
- Fast and cost-efficient rework
- Flux with low solids content
This low-solid flux has been developed specially for wave- and selective-soldering processes. The EO-Flux Pen FA-4004 can be applied via dip, stamp, or drop-jet application. Despite the low solid content of 3.5%, adequate activity is achieved, even for lead-free solders. Furthermore, the EO-Flux Pen FA-4004 contains a corrosion inhibitor.
Questions about our products?
We will advise you by phone 06123 / 7046-0.