No clean, alcohol-based flux, di-carboxylic acids, very low
resin content,halogen-free (WEEE/RoHS conformant)
Type 22.214.171.124 // ORL0 acc. ISO 9454 // DIN EN 61 190-1-1
Standard packaging units
20 l Granulate for 20 l
|Appearance:||colorless to light yellow, clear|
|Solids content:||3.0 wt%|
|Density 20 °C:||0.796 (+/- 0.003) g/cm³|
|Acid number:||22 - 25 mg KOH/g|
|Activators/resin:||di-carboxylic acids, very low resin content|
|Flash point:||12 °C|
Like all multi-fluxes, the EO-B-007B can be used both for wave (spray fluxes) as well as for selective, manual, and dip soldering. The B variant on the other hand represents the standard version with a 3% solids content. An all-round version is involved here.
The B variant is also offered as a metering pen or metering bottle. It is thus ideal for manual and repair soldering.
Multiflux: Wave soldering (spray fluxing), selective soldering, manual- and repair soldering, dip soldering
Customer added value:
- Wide range of applications (multiflux)
- Very good soldering properties (capillarity, wetting)
- Available as concentrate (granulate)
- Broad process window (very high thermal stability, good activity over a long interval)
- Very good residue behaviour (very clean, high SIR)
- Successful passing of internal test (SIR selective)
Questions about our products?
We will advise you by phone 06123 / 7046-0.