No clean, alcohol-based flux, synthetic resin, di-carboxylic
acids, halogen-free (WEEE/RoHS conformant)
Type 22.214.171.124 // REL0 acc. ISO 9454 // DIN EN 61 190-1-1
Standard packaging units 20 L
|Appearance:||colorless to reddish, clear|
|Solids content:||1.8 wt%|
|Density 20 °C:||0.793 (+/- 0.003) g/cm³|
|Acid number:||14 - 16 mg KOH/g|
|Activators/resin:||di-carboxylic acids, synthetic resin|
|Flash point:||12 °C|
In practice it has been shown that with the correct application, the washing of printed circuit boards soldered with this flux can be largely dispensed with.
Please note the shelf life of 6 month.
Multiflux: Wave soldering (spray fluxing), selective soldering, manual- and repair soldering, dip soldering
Customer added value:
- Wide range of applications (multiflux)
- Very good soldering properties (capillarity, wetting)
- Broad process window (very high thermal stability, good activity over a long interval)
- Recommended for N2-systems
- Very low solids content
- High surface resistance of flux residues (SIR) (even with selective special testing)
Questions about our products?
We will advise you by phone 06123 / 7046-0.