No clean, alcohol-based flux, di-carboxylic acids, minimal
resin content, halogen-free (WEEE/RoHS conformant)
Type 220.127.116.11 // ORL0 acc. ISO 9454 // DIN EN 61 190-1-1
Standard packaging units 20 L
|Appearance:||colorless to light yellow, clear|
|Solids content:||3.5 wt%|
|Density 20 °C:||0.797 (+/- 0.003) g/cm³|
|Acid number:||23 - 27 mg KOH/g|
|Activators/resin:||di-carboxylic acids, very low resin content|
|Flash point:||12 °C|
EO-B-003 involves a multiflux intended for wave (spray fluxes), selective, immersion, or manual soldering processes, which consists of alcohol-based solvents and halogen-free activators, and a very low resin content. Good results can be obtained on the various system types, particularly with selective soldering.
In practice it has been shown that with the correct application, the washing of printed circuit boards soldered with this flux can be largely dispensed with.
Multiflux: Wave soldering (spray fluxing), selective soldering, manual- and repair soldering, dip soldering
Customer added value:
- Wide range of applications (multiflux)
- Very good soldering properties (capillarity, wetting)
- Broad process window (very high thermal stability, very high activity over a long interval)
- Very good residue behaviour (very clean, high SIR)
- Successful passing of internal test (SIR selective)
Questions about our products?
We will advise you by phone 06123 / 7046-0.