No clean, alcohol-based flux, di-carboxylic acids, minimal
resin content, halogen-free (WEEE/RoHS conformant)
Type 220.127.116.11 // ORL0 acc. ISO 9454 // DIN EN 61 190-1-1
Standard packaging units 20 l
Granulate for 20 l
|Appearance:||colorless to light yellow, clear|
|Solids content:||2.2 wt%|
|Density 20 °C:||0.793 (+/- 0.003) g/cm³|
|Acid number:||14 - 16 mg KOH/g|
|Activators/resin:||di-carboxylic acids, low resin content|
|Flash point:||12 °C|
Like all multi-fluxes, the EO-B-001A can be used both for wave (spray fluxes) as well as for selective, manual, and dip soldering. The A variant has a low 2.2% solids content. This variant was developed specially for full-tunnel nitrogen applications. It features a wide process window and great temperature stability to guarantee a better soldering result than that obtained with traditional adipic acid solutions under full nitrogen.
In practice it has been shown that with the correct application, the washing of printed circuit boards soldered with this flux can be largely dispensed with.
Multiflux: Wave soldering (spray fluxing), selective soldering, manual- and repair soldering, dip soldering
Customer added value:
- Wide range of applications (multiflux)
- Very good soldering properties (capillarity, wetting)
- Available as concentrate (granulate)
- Broad process window (very high thermal stability, good activity over a long interval)
- Very good residue behaviour (very clean, high SIR)
- Successful passing of internal test (SIR selective)
- Recommended for N2-systems
- Low solids content
Questions about our products?
We will advise you by phone 06123 / 7046-0.